Tycm Myshopify Com - Same B.S. as Everyone Else On Here...

11/23/2018 Order # 3011 "Black Friday Special" $39.90

No product/no further correspondence/no way to contact company

Tycm Myshopify Com - Horse scooter, tuck company

This site is a scam do not buy anything from this site.

Tycm Myshopify Com - Product never received

Product never received… My daughter ordered a horse on November 26 for her daughter the money came out of her account right away… And product was not received… Requesting a refund please… This is a scam

#1619291

I checked with Bank of America and I was provided this website.. I need you all to first please fill out the form at ic3.gov .

Please this is super important.. We will then proceed with Facebook and file a complaint because looks like all Facebook cares about is being paid for advertising without even checking the source of the people collecting money from hard working US citizens..

Clearly this is not American that are scamming us.. It is international since the bank also charged us international fee..

to Anonymous #1619369

What is the form that needs filled out

Tycm Myshopify Com - I ordered 2 zebra cycles from Tcm my shopify on November 21st, 2018 and never received them. They took my money and an oversees charge, but

my bank has tried to find out who took my money but they are not having any luck. I tell you what something needs done if shopify will not stand behind their name and the companies they sell for.

I hope this will help get my money or my product to me. I understand that if its coming from oversees that it may take longer, however, an e-mail would be appreciated.

#1619257

Forgot to mention that I was charged $39.95 but international fee that Bank of America charged me.. We have GOT to do something about this!!!

We CANNOT and should NOT allow Europeans or people from another part of the world to rip off HARD WORKING people like us.. We had very good intentions when we purchased this!! Shopify should also be held ACCOUNTABLE for this..

I need you all to send me your first, last name, email address and what part of the country you are from.. Please , this is important

#1619256

YES, I AM TRYING TO SUE SHOPIFY FOR THIS BUT WE ALL NEED TO COME TOGETHER TO GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF.. WE SHOULD ALSO SUE FACEBOOK..

THEY CHARGE FOR ADVERTISING, A LOT OF MONEY IF I MAY ADD..

ONCE A COMPANY IS CHARGING MONEY TO CONSUMERS, I FEEL LIKE FACEBOOK SHOULD ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.. WE CAN SUE FACEBOOK ALSO SAYING THAT THIS HAS CAUSED OF GRIEF..

Tycm Myshopify Com - Order not recieved.

2 scooter animals for great grandkids Christmas, ordered in nov.2018 don't have money to throw away. Thanks tycm. Can shopify help with this?

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Did not get order, Did not get order or any response from company when sent email.

Tycm Myshopify Com - Did not receive my product

Ordered nov 23 have not received my order. Are you going to send it.

I have a order #4100. But have not heard when my order is shipping.

PLEASE REPLY

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Did not get order.

Tycm Myshopify Com - Have not gotten what I bought

I bought a rideing hourse from them back 11/26/18 and still have nit gotten it but they have gotted their money was a x-mas gift

Comments

I ordered one on 11/23 and the bastards never sent it either. There goes my Christmas present for my grand baby.

Bunch of crooked *** I’m going to file with the Better Business Burrau and report them to Consumer Affairs. I’m disputing the charge with my bank as well.

They’re going down. They’re deliberate con artists.

Tycm Myshopify Com - Pissed off took my money scammed me

I bought a horse for my grand daughter and never received it!! Took my39.90 gratefully and never seen the horse delivered..I should have never trusted the basterds!!!!

Contact me! I WANT MY MONEY BACK *** HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF!!!

Tycm Myshopify Com - Product not received

I ordered two really neat lamps and I have never gotten them. I was charged $54.98. I want a full refund!!!!

Tycm Myshopify Com - Ponycycle Review

Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Ordered this for my daughter had a feeling it was too good to be true ill be disputing charges tomorrow.