Tycm Myshopify Com - Nov 23, 2018

I ordered three of the riding pony for my three grand kids , they charged my credit card $97.00, and I have received nothing. This is wrong to advertise something and you get nothing.

This is the second time this has happen to me . I will never order anything else on line if its not a american company, or a company I can locate with a email address or a brick and mortar address.I just want my money back.

TYCM Room Bolton took the money from my account.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tycm Myshopify Com Shipping Service.

Reason of review: I never received anything.

I liked: I never received my product.

I didn't like: Did not deliver any product at all.

Comments

I paid for two Pony Cycles for my grandkids on 11/23/18 and have never received them. Had a feeling the price was too good to be true-$24.98 each plus shipping.

My total came to $68.80. I have emailed them 3 times and have been told that they are in the process of packing and should receive them in 7-15 days.

Sure! Have asked my credit card company to negate the charge.

Tycm Myshopify Com - Horse scam

Scammed out of $68.80 for two riding horses for my children for christmas.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tycm Myshopify Com Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Did not deliver product. Scammed..

Tycm Myshopify Com - NEVER RECIEVED PRODUCT AFTER BEING CHARGED

November 24th. Ordered skating Unicorn, never arrived. Charged my card $40.20

Product or Service Mentioned: Tycm Myshopify Com Shipping Service.

Reason of review: product never recieved.

Tycm Myshopify Com - Pissed off

Still haven’t got what I wanted out this and that’s a real reacting. Number and resolution to this problem that am having with this company ttycm that stole my money Black Friday 26 of nov and haven’t got anything yet

Tycm Myshopify Com - Horrible

I ordered this horse Black Friday and the web site is gone I’m gett the same emails back fake tracking thing

Tycm Myshopify Com - Tycm scammed out of 68.80 USD

Saw add on Black Friday sales for New the horse scooters for 90 % off . Iordered 2 at a cost of $49.80p plus $19.00 shipping, a total of $68.80 USD.

Got order confirmation and tracking number. Tried tracking order and now there is no trace of them. This is disgusting , not mention fraud.

How can I get my money back? I will be reporting this to the police and I so hope someone gets some jail time.

Comments

Let me break this down for you. You're ordering products from China, not Amazon.

Personally, I've never gotten anything earlier than 3 weeks and that's from the better reputed suppliers.

Of course, you may never get your stuff, and there is no way to complain or review the company you purchased your item from on that platform. If you want to be guaranteed delivery , just buy direct from Ali Express.

to Anonymous #1617317

Yeah....The aren't getting anything close to what they think they paid for. The lowest priced horse scooter is around $100.00 on Aliexpress.

If they get anything, it will be so disappointing won't be funny. It's time for them to pack it in, file a dispute now and maybe get their money back sometime early into the new year.

DecentInsect

Please let me know I’m going through the same thing leannatucker85@gmail.com Please if we. An work it ou together we can bring them down together I think a lot people are pissed and would agree this is no laughing matter what so ever . So this find these *** whole who stole are money

to DecentInsect #1616912

LOL...What are you going to bring down? These people are long gone with a nice chunk of change and email addresses that will be used to run another hustle of this nature in the future.

Please tell me the email address you used to order this joke of a toy isn't the same one connected to your social media accounts. Please give me that much.

These people could be down the road from you, the Ukraine, the DPRK or a boiler room somewhere in any number of countries that understood their target(YOU) well enough to get ads in your social media feeds and price it out($29.99 as opposed to $299.99) to appeal to your greed, stupidity and need to believe in unrealistic promises. Best you can do is dispute the charges with your bank/Pay Pal and learn from your foolish mistake and don't do it again..

View more comments

Tycm Myshopify Com - Pony we didn’t get

We ordered a pony for our son for Christmas... never got it. But tmcm room took 39.90 out of my bank 11-2018.

Tycm Myshopify Com - Scammed

11/23/2018

Lost $108.70

Ordered on internet. How can I get a refund

Tycm Myshopify Com - Never received my pony

Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Placed a this order November 20-30 . Never received it!

Website no longer available or any kind of information about it.

Very upset! SCAM!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tycm Myshopify Com Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

AuthenticBeagle

We ordered a pony for$39.90... was taken out of our bank account on 11-26-2018.

Never came! This is a Christmas gift for a 4 year old child. Shame on you!!! Can not find website!

We hope we get this item. If anyone else knows anything about this company... if you ordered and didn’t get your pony...

if you have any information... please let me know.......

ComfortableHamster496
to AuthenticBeagle #1618512

I was scammed too!!! I bought a skating horse..Grrrr! *** wipes I hope they ROT IN ***

Tycm Myshopify Com - Scam do not fall for this

Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I also ordered one of these ponies for my great grandson for Christmas. Needless to say I am still waiting for it or a response from this website that no longer exists!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tycm Myshopify Com Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.